The Cascata caught our eye the second it was announced, it has a unique design and a very clean look. We are always interested in trying new RDAs that take a new and different approach. That said, the fresh thinking and design deserve props but it doesn’t really deliver an outstanding vape.
This is an Atty for the more advanced builder, it’s a very tight build deck and demands a lot of extra coil fitment to perform. On top of this you are left with a tight area for wicking. We built a single and dual coil set up and found dual to perform best. 26 Gauge wire and thinner is advised based on the style of posts. Wrap the wire fully around the screws and make sure they are secure.
At 0.35 Ohms it’s a nice warm vape but the atty still seems to leave a little unvaped juice on your lips. Making this all, not really worth the extra effort and trouble. There are just so many better Attys out there with better flavour. We so wanted to love this one.
Try the clone, if you love it, buy the authentic.
- Flavour - 7/107/10
- Ease of Build - 4/104/10
- Airflow - 6/106/10
- Wicking - 5/105/10
- Juice Capacity - 3/103/10
- Aesthetics - 8.5/108.5/10
- Fit & Finish - 5/105/10
- Materials - 7.5/107.5/10
- Value - 5/105/10
- Very Condensed Vapor Chamber
- Clean Design Aesthetic
- Innovative Design Thinking
- Good Airflow
- Decent Flavour
- Tricky to Build
- Holds less than 10 drops of juice max
- Leaks unused Juice on your lips
- Fill Hole doesn't function in practice (hard to see what you are doing)
- Drip Tip needed a new, larger o-ring it was too loose (clone issue)
- Not a 1:1 Clone, much taller posts, makes build even trickier