It’s been awhile since our last Buzz post. This new atty by Armor Mods looks very promising. We are always fans of new/different/innovative thinking, and the Armor 1.0 seems to have a new take on Airflow.
We don’t know much right now other than it has an annular design (annular, meaning to form a ring or circle). It looks like it will be a side airflow design from what we can gather. It seems to have all the right design cues to make it a flavour monster, it reminds us of the M-Atty in some respects and if it’s anything like it, expect a hit. Armor plans to include all the right goodies to help make it a pretty versatile addition to your collection. We are stoked, if anything she looks dope as hell.
Getting one might be a challenge, currently it’s a closed Facebook group deal but maybe it will open up after launch. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for more details. We’ll update this post as we know more.
– Dope, Super Clean Design Aesthetic
– New AFC Concept, Annular 360º Airflow System
– AFC designed to work Open/Full Closed (for more restriction)
– Restrictive Lung Hit
– Designed for Flavourchasing
– Condensed Vapor Chamber
– Dual & Single Builds
– Peek Chamber Reducer Included
– Squonk Ready, BF Pin Included
– 8mm Integrated Delrin Drip Tip
– 510 SS Drip Tip Cap/Adapter Included
– 316 Stainless Construction
– Fair Pricing (Good Value for Quality/Options)
– Friendly Malaysian Modder/Company
Buy: $95 (USD) | Armor Mods Closed Facebook Group (opening soon)
Facebook: Armor Mods